PRECISE’s “Cyber-Physical Systems Industry Day” is an informal and intimate day-long symposium for leading executives and engineers involved in designing and developing cyber-physical systems, embedded systems, hybrid and control systems, and Internet of Things.
- Act as a launch pad for conversations to tackle increasing technical challenges resulting from the rapidly growing demand for new capabilities and applications with regards to the smart grid, next-generation air transportation system, intelligent transportation systems, smart medical technologies, smart buildings and smart manufacturing
- Showcase PRECISE’s research on real-time systems, control design, sensing, security and applications
- Facilitate the exploration of funding opportunities for private companies, public institutions and other research-based organizations devoted to the development of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Develop an infrastructure for industry to connect with PRECISE to mutually benefit each other to address current and future trends
- Explore the potential for joint technical articles
- Explore the creation of testing and validation tools for distribution to industry