We foster relationships with corporations, governmental organizations, foundations, non-profit entities, and think tanks to advance education, research, and innovation in areas of mutual interest related to Cyber-Physical Systems (“CPS”). Given that we are part of the University of Pennsylvania, we are also able to facilitate connections to other departments, individuals and resources.
Our goal is to create an innovative and cooperative environment by:
• Facilitating interaction with our faculty, researchers, and students
• Enhancing our efforts with relevant expertise from other departments and schools at Penn
• Providing access and collaboration with CPS experts to give companies a window into emerging technologies and business opportunities
• Sharing information and ideas about scientific and technical challenges
• Providing avenues for hands-on problem solving aimed at addressing “real-world” concerns
Our collaborators have numerous opportunities for engagement with PRECISE, including:
• Industry lectures and seminars
• Info sessions and career workshops
• Commercialization opportunities
• Technology transfer facilitation for corporations (which may result in licensing opportunities and patents)
Our events run on generous support from corporate sponsors, ensuring that every engineer can attend those events for free. We also welcome and encourage our sponsors to provide APIs, data, hardware, or mentorships.
• Promote your company
• Recruit top technical talent
• Showcase your technology
• Generate new ideas on topics of interest
• Network with other innovators
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact us today!