If your company is interested in providing internship opportunities or full time employment to our students, please review the process below.
- Submit an official job description for review. The description must be provided on company letterhead and should include the following information:
- Eligibility (e.g. citizenship, GPA requirements)
- Detailed job description or duties the intern will perform (specific job examples are ideal)
- Start date or length of internship
- Contact details
- Application instructions
- The detailed job description will be reviewed by the Embedded Systems Graduate Program Associate Director.
- Approved postings will be shared with the students.
To facilitate the interview process, we can:
- share the resumes of all Embedded Systems graduates with your hiring manager(s)
- set up phone or Skype interviews with our graduates
- coordinate an on-site visit for your organization
- help identity candidates prior to your visit
Contact us today to see how your organization can gain early-access to our top talent!