We foster relationships with corporations, governmental organizations, foundations, non-profit entities, think tanks, and other collaborators to advance education, research, and innovation in areas of mutual interest related to Cyber-Physical Systems (hereafter referred to as “CPS”); and, by virtue of our integrated nature, facilitate connections throughout the University of Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to create an inventive and cooperative environment by:
- Enabling interaction with our faculty, researchers, and students
- Integrating our efforts with relevant expertise within other departments and schools of Penn
- Providing access and fruitful collaboration with recognized CPS experts to give companies a window into emerging technologies and business opportunities
- Sharing information and ideas about scientific and technical challenges
- Providing avenues for hands-on problem solving aimed at addressing “real-world” concerns
- Maintaining and developing connections among Penn alumni working in CPS-related fields